A Certain Slant of Light

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cool Walking


Cool Walking, originally uploaded by ppym1.

Today I had a walk through the Australian National Botanic Gardens in Canberra. It is completely dedicated to Australian Flora (and thus inherently Australian fauna). I've always loved coming here, but more-so since I've become more involved in photography again. I took a lot of shots, and many didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but I'm still learning. I'll probably head back quite a few times for photos, so I've created a set on my flickr site.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Br3nda of coffee.geek.nz said...

all the tree ferns, looks like New Zealand

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger qpop said...

like the photos... did you know you can link your blog to flickr and thus be able to send photos to your blog from flickr?

check my blog out to see how they come in

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Prescott said...

Hey gals, Thanks for your comments - I wasn't expecting anyone to look at my blog, it's been ages since I checked it :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home